INNOVATIONWHITE cutlery series was designed to meet the most demanding of requirements and comes in a timeless, elegant black and white color scheme - ideal for any professional or amateur chef. The unique features of this series include the tactile and ergonomically molded handles and hand sharpened, pure ceramic blades. The impressive lightness of the knife provides precision control and is excellent for everyday meal preparation of fruits and vegetables and boneless meats.
- BLADE MADE IN JAPAN: Made from Kyocera's very own proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty
- LONG-LASTING SHARPNESS: Ultra-sharp, pure ceramic blades that will maintain their edge up to 10x longer than steel blades
- WELL-BALANCED AND LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Soft-touch molded ergonomic handle fits comfortably any size hand for safe handling and control
- PURE AND HEALTHY KITCHEN CUTLERY: Ceramic blades will not brown or alter the taste food are rust-proof and resistant to acids
- LOW MAINTENANCE: Easy to clean and sanitize, they are dishwasher safe or using a mild bleach solution will keep blades sparkling white
A versatile tool in the kitchen, the Innovation 3 inch paring knife, with its smaller pointed shape, will give you the maneuverability in precision cutting tasks such as trimming, peeling and mincing.
Not as large as a slicing or chef’s knife, the Innovation 4.5 inch utility knife is a good all-around straight blade knife for basic kitchen cutting tasks such as slicing sandwiches and/or smaller fruits and vegetables. The well-balanced ergonomic design makes any general cutting task effortless.
The Innovation 5 inch slicing knife is a good all-around kitchen knife for thin, clean slices of boneless meats. The well-balanced, ergonomic design with longer blade can handle wider fruits and vegetables making any cutting task effortless.
The Innovation 5.5” santoku knife is a traditional Japanese shape with a straight cutting edge and extra knuckle clearance. Perfect for slicing, dicing and mincing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. This lightweight and well-balanced ergonomic design fits in any hand comfortably and provides an easy grip for safe handling and control.
Combining two common knife shapes, the Innovation chef's santoku will be your all-purpose knife in the kitchen. With its well-balanced, ergnomic design, tasks such as chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing will seem effortless.
One of the most commonly-used knife shapes in both professional and home kitchens, this Innovation chef's knife will help in a variety of cutting tasks. With its well-balanced, ergnomic design, tasks such as chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing will seem effortless.